• I’m a young lazy Pakistani with a master degree in procrastination. Yet, I want to revolutionize everything.
• I think the world is funny and awesome. I’m addicted to Ice-cream and chips and I can have Chinese at any place, any day of the year.
•I love people. Almost all sorts. & travelling. Rain drives me crazy (in a good sense). My friend’s cat hates me and gives me evil death glares.
• I’m here to express myself, on a board I think is awesome, and exchange my experiences, and my thoughts on randomness, maybe? I’ll be blogging about all the random stuff and you’ll have to bear it. I’d love love love to know that you stopped by and feel free to comment and exchange your views with me and judge away.
• I love talking (and ever since I started going to school, my teachers have been complaining about it. My Mom has now, sort of, gotten used to it, apparently it’s the same thing every year at the parent-teacher meeting, not my fault, right?) and surprises, wrapping presents and giving them away.
•My existence is for a reason. I want to die happy. And till then live happy to achieve the latter. Adios. ❤
- Here’s why I started blogging, my first post : https://sarinishaquevoldy.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/blogging-or-jogging/